Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Outrage*



I can’t stop for a second wondering what I would do if someone blocked the door of my house to take away a piece of my room, but I can’t find an answer. I try to imagine what my friends in Pinar del Rio are feeling, but I can’t.

There are simply moments when the outrage and abuse become indescribable.

Protest of Karina Galvez from Convivencia[Coexistence]:

Today I am remembering the expropriated of Cuba in 1959 and 1960. To see the property you have worked for over years and years fall into the hands of those who have no right, I know it must have been very hard. But it is one thing to know it and quite another to live it.
The words of the school director where I work, brought back memories of my student days: “Karina, get your things and we will go in a minute to the Director.” The true motive never crossed my mind. I was even more surprised when the gentleman who was waiting for me was the Municipal Director for Education in Pinar del Rio and he was going to take me to my house because the Municipal Housing Authority had asked him to bring me for some “formalities.” All completely unusual. I asked, amazed, alarmed, but he told me nothing.

Text message from Dagoberto Valdes:


- Confiscated Karina's patio. They are opening doors to build a Cimex store next door, because they have been awarded the patio.
- The noise starts again. They are laying the foundations to build a block wall. Noise at night, psychological torture.
- Chief tells workers that the block wall has to be finished tonight.

Solidarity in Generation Y


*El Atropello [The Outrage]: The latest disc of The Aldeanos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://vobyfytov.dreamstation.com/iqijes.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life