I dream that:
- Pablo Pacheco calls me from his house in Ciego de Avila and tells me he is free, as are all the other prisoners of conscience.
- Yoani takes a world tour and goes to collect all the prizes waiting for her without, of course, having to ask permission in advance.
- Porno Para Ricardo plays El Comandante in the Plaza of the Revolution.
- I enter my blog from a broadband connection in my house.
- I can communicate with all my friends in Cuba through Twitter and Facebook.
And in addition I repeat my demands of the previous blog action:
- The President of the Council of State and the Ministers of the National assembly all resign en masse.
- Formation of a Rule of Law and preparation of Free Elections with the participation of all parties.
- Purging of the Secret Service, Public Officials and the government organizations relating to the Communist Party.
Reporters Without Borders Rates Press Freedom In Cuba Very Low - 14ymedio, Havana, 27 April 2017 — Reporters Without Borders (RSF) has placed Cuba in position 173 on its 2017 World Press Freedom Index published on Wednes...
2 days ago